Scooby dooby do......


Where are you? We've got some work to do now. Had a blast working on this Scooby cookies for a birthday boy who is turning 5. I'm sort of a perfectionist in my life but having this cookie business is helping me learn not to be so perfect. I have to remind myself that its a cookie. There is no such thing as a perfect cookie.  I was working on Scoobies face and let me tell you not the easiest thing in the world.....

My dear Husband said it looks like Scooby but of course I didn't believe him : ) (he is very supportive) Then my three year old came over patted me on the back and said "Mom your Scooby is awesome" then walked away singing the theme song..... ok if he knows who it is then I must be pretty close. I'm learning so much about my self through this cookie business and I cant wait to see where I will be in a year. 

***Contact me to order cookies to fit the theme of your party!****

No comments:

Post a Comment